This site is dedicated to the Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and Expression, and Sex Characteristics (SOGIESC) Law Project, i.e. legal issues affecting sxual minorities, in particular LGBTI individuals. This field includes fields such as criminal law, human rights law, anti-discrimination law, and family law.
These United Nations factsheets break down the problems and the solutions.
Latest Posts on our Blog:
- The globalisation of gay rights – As more gay people come out, tolerance will spread
- Human Rights Comment (Dunja Mijatović): Comprehensive sexuality education protects children and helps build a safer, inclusive society
- European Commission publishes report “Legal gender recognition in the EU: the journeys of trans people towards full equality
- USA: Colorado becomes eleventh US state to ban LGBTQ ‘panic defense’
- USA: Legal protections for LGBT people after Bostock v. Clayton County