This site is dedicated to the Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and Expression, and Sex Characteristics (SOGIESC) Law Project, i.e. legal issues affecting sxual minorities, in particular LGBTI individuals. This field includes fields such as criminal law, human rights law, anti-discrimination law, and family law.
These United Nations factsheets break down the problems and the solutions.
Latest Posts on our Blog:
- Fully-funded PhD opportunity at Birmingham City University: LGBTQ teaching row
- USA: What Are Transgender’s Employment Rights?
- Andorra to introduce same-sex marriages
- USA. Idaho lawmakers approve transgender restrictions
- USA: US Naval officer files suit against transgender military ban